Sunday, August 31, 2008

Journey to Denver - Day 1 Michelle Obama

It's 3:18am here in Denver and I'm wiped out, but my first full day was simply amazing! As you may have seen, Michelle Obama finished up the convention activities with a monumental speech, but the behind the scenes activities for a delegate is one thing you won't see on CNN. Most of my day was spent in the convention hall with my fellow delegates. So what I'd like to do is post some of the video interviews that I taped from the convention floor.




Solon Phillips is a Paige for MDP Chair Mark Brewer. He's also my roomate here at the convention. He was my first interview and it was taken prior to the convention starting with that enormous stage as the backdrop.




Marletta Seats is a 6th District Delgate out of Michigan and long-time Michigander for Obama. This too was taken from the convention floor.


Edna Moore is delegate out of Detroit.


Rosie Fessler is a 10th District Delegate out of Sterling Heights, Michigan.


Ashley Bell was a guest attending the convention. His wife is a delegate from Georgia.


Berry Sarver was a guest on this night. He's from CO and ran as a delegate but lost. Back in the day he lived in MI.



Christina Montague is a delegate from the 15th district in Michigan (my district) and her friend Eula is from D.C. They ran into each other just before I shot this. Eula was Mayor Pro tem in Ypsi city. One Obama and One Clinton.


Bob Ciaffone is a delegate from the 4th district in Michigan. A fellow Michigander for Obama and first time delegate.


Isaac Robinson is the Political Director for the Michigan Teamsters. This was filmed on the way out of the convention hall after Michelle spoke.

No comments: